End of Lease Cleaners in Melbourne
The end of lease cleaning is a hectic task, where the rented house or apartment is to be cleaned thoroughly before the end of lease time. The end of lease cleaning could also help to get our bond 100% back. For this, we need to just return the rented house like a new one to the landlord after performing an end of lease cleaning.
Once our lease is on the way to end, a vacate notice is send to us by the landlord. Also, the landlord expects an end of lease cleaning from our end. For us, in order to get the full deposited bond amount back, we need to give back a cleaned house to the landlord as like a new one. So in such situation, the tenants would have to clean the house and leave it in the best condition. However, what the end of lease cleaners in Melbourne suggests to tenants is to clean the house through the ‘cleaning process check listing’. The process exactly tells us a sequential way to clean the house. Whether we vacate or relocate from our house either it is owned or rented one, if we follow a sequential way of cleaning, then we can keep a track on the cleaned items and rooms. The following is the cleaning process check listing that the end of lease cleaners of Melbourne does while relocating or at the end of lease time. Generally, we need to:
- Place all the items like clothes, curtains, buckets, baskets etc. aside in a room to speed up cleaning.
- Start cleaning the dusts, sweeping or vacuuming and wipe them out with a cloth.
- Clean the dust or dirt from walls, windows and ventilations.
- Clean the shelves, wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and cabinets.
- Clean the main door, sliding doors and display cases.
- Wipe out the air conditioner, and clean the vents, wash, dry filter etc.
- Clean the ceilings, ceiling fan, its blades and light.
- Wash and dry the window curtains.
- Clean the leaf debris from the garden, and release the swimming pool water.
- Check the working of inside electrical wirings and outdoor lighting.
- Clean the cupboards, drawers and cabinets.
- Wash all countertops, benches and surface areas.
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards.
- Clean inside the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean the dishwasher and microwave oven.
- Clean the Chimney and gas burner.
- Clean and disinfect baths, showers, screens, basins and toilets.
- Clean and Polish the towel hangs rails and toilet paper holders
- Clean sinks, drain holes, plugs and taps.
- Clean mirrors and bathroom sinks.
The tenants can use the end of lease cleaning tips to restore a rented home to a new one. This cleaning process check listing will ensure a successful, hassle-free move-out, resulting in a full bond recovery.
If you also want to take our assistance or want to hire us for your cleaning work then contact us directly.